MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm a freelance designer from Estonia, can't wait to get to know you guys in more detail.
And before you ask, Mark, I'm not a spam bot.
Phew Toungue But before we can trust you, you have to answer this question...

What is 1,244,631,632 multiplied by 1?
(2009-12-10, 08:18 AM)Eth Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I'm a freelance designer from Estonia, can't wait to get to know you guys in more detail.
And before you ask, Mark, I'm not a spam bot.

Yay! Sorry just a horde of new spambots have joined. Its been annoying welcoming a spambot :/

Welcome, and good lucky,

@AJ 3423425345345234?
Brand new to MyBB. Was a fellow SMF user. Going to see how easy it is to transition to MyBB and to see how easy it is to port over mods (plugins, whatever).

Can't wait to see how far I can get. I wonder how easy it would be to hook a portal into MyBB...
(2009-12-11, 07:07 AM)Yggdrasil Wrote: [ -> ]Brand new to MyBB. Was a fellow SMF user. Going to see how easy it is to transition to MyBB and to see how easy it is to port over mods (plugins, whatever).

Can't wait to see how far I can get. I wonder how easy it would be to hook a portal into MyBB...

Welcome aboard!
(2009-12-07, 01:06 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Fubar1010. I hope your site succeds.

Me 2 mate,early days and i need to sort out that home page its awful and not very trustworthy looking,
i wouldnt sign up if i saw that site haha
just designing new webpage for it,Dodgy
New here.. I'm an admin on atheistforums.org and angryatheist.org, bit of a theme there I think Dodgy

I'm really here because I've always believed that if you don't know something the best thing to do is to ask someone who does.

And if I can share some of my 'sparse' knowledge along the way that's good to.

Thanks Big Grin
(2009-12-13, 06:57 PM)Darwinian Wrote: [ -> ]New here.. I'm an admin on atheistforums.org and angryatheist.org, bit of a theme there I think Dodgy

I'm really here because I've always believed that if you don't know something the best thing to do is to ask someone who does.

And if I can share some of my 'sparse' knowledge along the way that's good to.

Thanks Big Grin

I hope your forums grow larger my friend. Atheism is the largest growing religion at the moment.

@Fubar, i know the feeling Toungue
Hello Everyone,
I am glad to be part of the site.I have visited the site and found many interesting things. It was easy to be registered myself to the site. Forum discussion is my one of hobby. I always want to get some important and helpful information from the others and want to share my thoughts.It would be great to share my thoughts.By the way i am brad styris from Canada.
(2009-12-14, 11:59 AM)bradstyris Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Everyone,
I am glad to be part of the site.I have visited the site and found many interesting things. It was easy to be registered myself to the site. Forum discussion is my one of hobby. I always want to get some important and helpful information from the others and want to share my thoughts.It would be great to share my thoughts.By the way i am brad styris from Canada.

Then you Must know me Scoutie, and Lyndon.