MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2010-10-12, 05:36 AM)Marshton Wrote: [ -> ]Smile

Nice to meet you too, Mr. Polarbear, Dale and Louise Smile

Hi stranger.
(2010-10-12, 01:42 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-12, 05:36 AM)Marshton Wrote: [ -> ]Smile

Nice to meet you too, Mr. Polarbear, Dale and Louise Smile

Hi stranger.

I blatantly don't know you Wink

Hey Mark Smile

I did not find a new members or welcome section so here goes...

Good Day to all,
Its a pleasure to now finally be a member of mybb. The past 3+ years I have been that person that goes to a website from google, reads the information, then leaves. I am looking forward to meeting each and every one of you. Here is a little about me. I am currently 20 years old *almost 21! * going to college for a computer science degree, and very interested in just about everything that has to do with a computer. I have about 7 or so years of experience with hosting, programing, programs like photoshop and 3ds, etc.

If you have any question or just want to talk you can post below, send me a pm, or send me an AIM (deadlymods). Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Yeah, wrong forum...but welcome to MyBB !
I am Haris ,New to this forum. I am 24 ,Male . Welcome to all .I think forum is a place to share our problems with each other and find thier best solution.SO keep doing posts and solve ours problems. Have a nice day....
Welcome Haris, enjoy MyBB!
Hello, i'm Ninh. I'm from Vietnam, nice to meet you Big Grin
(2010-10-15, 09:05 PM)ninhanh Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, i'm Ninh. I'm from Vietnam, nice to meet you Big Grin

Took you two years to post Toungue?

Welcome!
I became a fan Amr Diab after reading your post Mark.M Big Grin

Welcome to all new ones Smile