MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I'm friendly ( aka friendly_styles )

Home Location

I'm from Leeds area of Yorkshire England.

About Me

I am a married 40 year old father of 6, 5 daughters and 1 son

Interests

My first love is my family and i also have a great passion for web development.

I have been interested in web development for quite a few years now. After proving my skills and knowledge i became part of the xbtit development team back in 2008 and have produced hundreds of custom themes for the source. I have a demo site displaying some of my work but not sure if its allowed to post the website with it not using MyBB software.

I have just installed MyBB forum software and when my younger kids have gone to bed im gonna look how the skinning of MyBB works, i already comfortably skin XBTiT, TBdev, Torrenttrader, Torrentstrike, IPB and smf forums so shouldn't take to long to get to grips how this software works theme wise.

So hopefully i will be releasing some new looks to the community here pretty soon.

Well that's pretty much me and i'm looking forward to meeting a few more future friends on this new venture Smile
I had forgotten to introduce myself.
My Name is Raees and I am from India
I have launched a new mybb forum named cricketkorner
I am a Staff in Cricket Life and Indya Forums.
Just stopping by to introduce myself. I enjoy setting up forums and running communities. I've done so in the past but I just recently got into the MyBB forum community and I love the software.

I'm still looking to start a community of some kind and have run down a few dead ends with them. So if anybody has an idea of one, let me know and we can work something out!
Hello everyone

I'm in the process of evaluating MyBB with a view to swapping our gaming community over from SMF.

Why am I looking carefully at MyBB? multiple calendars is a biggy, plus the theming convention seems less scary that that for SMF. You also seem to have a more forward looking developer community ie responsive theme discussions etc
The calendar is kind of a neglected feature (not going to lie). You will probably have to get a plugin made.
Hello from Athens Greece (Hellas)!!!!
Hey everyone, i'm Damian. I live in Athens (Greece) as well. Smile
Hello, I'm LegendX1 and I run an anime review site (ULAnime). I am from Indiana, in the United States and I joined to get support and advertise my forum. Big Grin
My name is Arbaz and I'm always traveling around so don't have a specific location lol. I've been using the MyBB software for almost a year now and never thought of joining this community before because all the questions I ever had were answered already so a quick Google search always helped but now I joined to help others on MyBB.
Hi I'm Ron from the Philippines. I've been playing with WordPress for quite some time and have just recently ventured into creating forums. I hope to learn from and contribute to this MyBB forum. Blush