MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome, though i think you are a spambot...
That's obvious Toungue He's got the same r4 games text that many other spam people/bots had. What about blocking "r4 games" 'bluetooth headset" and those common words on their signs?
(2009-11-22, 01:50 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]That's obvious Toungue He's got the same r4 games text that many other spam people/bots had. What about blocking "r4 games" 'bluetooth headset" and those common words on their signs?

They are common signs Shy /joke Toungue

Who knows...
Hi everyone. I must say I'm lovin the forum software. Keep up the good work. Spent the last week going over the templating and familiarizing myself with it.

Glad to meet everyone and hope to be seeing alot more.
Welcome webmist!
Hi! Enjoy your stay!
(2009-11-25, 11:17 AM)davidlyme Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Everyone,
i am new to this forum. I found it on Google and heard by a lot of people that it was a good place to communicate and learn information.
I hope that i learn a bunch of information while i am here and i hope that i can help contribute to others as well.

I love spammers like these Heart
Well I am returning, I was here way back about 4 years ago. I'm planning on making some high quality skins to release here for free to very cheap. Glad to see MyBB going strong!
Hi Everyone,
I am new here and visited the site.
There are many interesting things I have seen in the site.I like forum discussion since people can share their views and ideas to others.They can give commnents on others topic and suggest them.
I am eager to do my first post and start forum posting.
(2009-11-27, 05:44 AM)phenetic Wrote: [ -> ]Well I am returning, I was here way back about 4 years ago. I'm planning on making some high quality skins to release here for free to very cheap. Glad to see MyBB going strong!

Welcome back Phenetic!

(2009-11-27, 10:32 AM)frenzejeans Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone,
I am new here and visited the site.
There are many interesting things I have seen in the site.I like forum discussion since people can share their views and ideas to others.They can give commnents on others topic and suggest them.
I am eager to do my first post and start forum posting.

Welcome spambot!