MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm Chase.
I'm a long-time MyBB user and fan, but only come on here every-so-often.

Anyways, I've decided to come back, and hopefully be an active member of the community. Smile
Greetings and Salutations.

I'm Patrick, and I'm the co-admin of my forum. I'm relatively new at this whole website design thing, and most of what I've done so far has been pure luck, rather than skill, combined with judicious advice from more knowledgeable experts.

I am into sci-fi, and actively loathe the SyFy channel for what they did to my beloved programming (seriously, pro wrestling? I know it's fiction, but it ain't science fiction).

I'm also a Rennie (a person who enjoys Renaissance Festivals), and yes, I do dress up in funny clothes and carry a sword at Faire. The purpose of the site I admin is to provide an online community for Rennies around the country to discuss all things Faire.

I currently reside in Houston, Texas, where my normal job is working in the engineering community as a Drafter/Designer.

I just realized that this sounds like the world's geekiest singles ad, so I will digress and let others have the floor.
My name is Bob (no joke). I like peas (no joke). I like forums (no joke). And I love you (no joke).
Hi all of you, welcome to MyBB Community Forums! Smile
Hello I am new, don't know whats goings on but I am confident that I will find my way and will be okay.
(2011-01-03, 05:54 AM)plex Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I am new, don't know whats goings on but I am confident that I will find my way and will be okay.

Welcome to MyBB Support Forum! Smile
Welcome, well what is going on is everything to do with MyBB. Wink
Welcome Nile Smile

I hope you find what you need and make some friends here Smile
Welcome Nile!

Enjoy the MyBB Community forums. Smile
I'm Mark for Phils. I love playing online games and I want to meet new friends from playing. welcome me guys and i am going to give you some tips about gaming.