MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Im Ed. Hmm im done

Site: installaboard
hoddies: Working on installaboard and helping people with their forums. OK GTG!!!!
umm im the person u dont wanna know about.
but if u did hers a little
i just graduted high school (last year), getting ready to start my second year at college, i hate my current job. i know html fairly well, im learning php (i have done a few mods for mybb [can be found at mybb-mods.com] which include a port of WDZ's quick-quote mod [with his permission][and i heard once that this feature was gonna be implanted into mybb, is that true, cuz mine still as a little bug to work out with the code tags] and a msn messenger tab, which whould be release soon) and when i get my new computer i well begin some work with gfx including 3D, and might make some themes for mybb
Hi, my name is John Briggs and I live in Granite City, IL. I am a php/mysql addict.....lol. (J/K)

I have a 4 year old daughter and enjoy soccer, martial science, Collecting 3-3/4" G.I.Joe action figures and playing with my daughter.

I have been in the forum communities for about 4 years now and enjoy mybb software vastly.
Hello everyone,

My nickname is Tochjo. At the moment I'm 20 years old and studying mathematics. Within MyBB my tasks primarily are updating the translations and translating MyBB into Dutch.

Edit: Updated outdated information
Im Sven from Estonia (estland)

I,ve been here for a long time... I started when XMB 1.1 was hot. Then when DevBB was made I was one of the first who supported those guys, and ofcourse mybb...

Its been a real fun in here... We even had our little war with XMB new team and so one. they still suck! Wink

btw RC3 looks very nice!

A little about me:

Commonly used forum handles:
Battle Angel
Battle Angel The Valkyrie
Chusha
Viviana

Hobbies:
Anime
Manga
J-pop
PC gaming
Console gaming
Handheld gaming
PC technology
Toyota Prius ('02 model with GPS)
Web Hosting
Pack Rat

Currently running myBB on two Phantasy Star Online community websites and love the myBB board.
Humph I never noticed this thread till tonight/morning..

WinkName:
Nysha

CoolCurrent Dealings:
Gaming
Writing
Voice Overs
Site Design
Student Studies

RolleyesSpare Time:
Gaming (All)
J-pop
Euro-pop
Garage Rock
All Music 80's
Graffiti Art
Soccer (football)
Anime (super deformed,Yaoi,Yuri,Hentia *I don't really discriminate If I Actually Like The Story*)
Anything Tech
J-culture
Ancient Civilizations, Theology, Mythos
Kawai, Smilies!
Astrology
Carpentry
Swimming

I'm 24, Taurean,Female from NYToungue

I'll put up links when My sites look somewhat presentableSad (to embarrassed right now).
Well, I think that covers it (sorry for the legnth of it, but my attention span is zilch at times) Smile

NOTE: I found this site/script through hotscripts.com though I wish I had found this place alot sooner (I like, I like)...
Hi,

I'm Kryptonate from Ghent, Belgium. I'm 17 and I'm now going to my last year of school. My hobbies are programming (still learning :p), gaming (altough I don't it that often anymore), hanging out with friends and enjoying music. I like all sorts of music.

That's pretty much it I guess..
Kryptonate Wrote:I'm 17 and I'm now going to my last year of school. My hobbies are programming (still learning :p), gaming (altough I don't it that often anymore), hanging out with friends and enjoying music. I like all sorts of music.

I know that I've already introduced myself, but you do really sound like me Kryptonate. Toungue

Afterall, I'm also 17 and just starting my last year at school before going off to university. I do like programming, I do like gaming when I get the rare chance to do so, I also like meeting with my friends and you probably already know that I love more or less all music. You know what they say about great minds being alike don't you...? Toungue