MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Jacinda. I very much like Pokemon. I take martial arts classes too Smile
(2004-06-04, 11:04 AM)Time Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I'm Time, from England. I'm a full time astrophysics student at university. I like to read, listen to music and chill out. My musical tastes are varied from metal to classical, but I prefer classical literature. My hobbies include astronomy, hockey, badminton, computing, girls, linguistics and writing.

Hello,
I am also new here.I like your hobby Angel
My name is Thiago, from Brazil.My city is Rio de Janeiro

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ficheiro:Mo...aneiro.jpg
I studied game designer.
Love music and i have some tattos.
Love Alan Poe
and Pink Floyd.
Hello, I am a noob here in this very forum, but I came from a website that is running MyBB 1.6 also and ive been there for 2 years already hehe, so I pretty know much on what to do here lol
We got ourselves another Nathan disaster here, MyBB!

(I'm totally being sarcastic)
Nice design and a great active community, I found this website on google.
Mybb is definitely the best free platform for starting a forum. Kudos to the developer's team.
Hi everyone, my name's Dave, I suffer from forum addiction, I've lost my wife, job, and bmw because of it...

nah just joking...

Just like forums man... MyBB is a great community supported software. Development improvements seems a bit slow but since I'm not doing them I can't complain too much.

I'm building a Responsive COMPLETELY table-less theme with tabs and an image lightbox w/ gallery function for MyBB right now... almost ready for beta release.. some standard javascript doesn't work though like inline moderation which I've got to fix... the current MyBB proto script does mesh well with jQuery. :*(
Theme will be open source CC-w/attribe no commerce.
I have not introduce myself to this forum. It looks like a wonderful support site. I enjoy surfing internet and running a forum. How are you?
Hi, I'm NonSenseMan and I'm hoping to be a forum Admin on a myBB forum. Hoping to pick up some background information and maybe some tricks around here. Smile