MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome Motointl, enjoy your stay.
I don't think I ever formally introduced myself. For those who don't know, I'm computergeek67. I'm a web designer/developer and I mainly design and code MyBB themes.
(2010-03-14, 06:49 PM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think I ever formally introduced myself. For those who don't know, I'm computergeek67. I'm a web designer/developer and I mainly design and code MyBB themes.

Welcome to MyBBoard computergeek67. Wink
(2010-03-14, 07:04 PM)iPod15 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to MyBBoard computergeek67. Wink

Haha, thanks Smile
hi everyone im new here hope i could learn a lot here and exchange some new and cool ideas.. thanks
(2010-03-23, 03:09 AM)sleepbarn Wrote: [ -> ]hi everyone im new here hope i could learn a lot here and exchange some new and cool ideas.. thanks

Welcome to MyBB!
Hi there everyone!

I'm fairly new to MyBB
I've recently just added support for MyBB to my site since I think myBB will either be or will be one of the most dominating forums in the future.

Right now it's presence is growing rapidly, and there's a lot of buzz about it, so I'm happy to support it on my site Smile

- That and MyBB is a pretty good forum, with lots of support and features (and it's free)

Anyway, hi to all you MyBB people.
hi, i'm just register this forum. nice to meet you all.
(2010-03-26, 10:29 PM)MyBBPoster Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there everyone!

I'm fairly new to MyBB
I've recently just added support for MyBB to my site since I think myBB will either be or will be one of the most dominating forums in the future.

Right now it's presence is growing rapidly, and there's a lot of buzz about it, so I'm happy to support it on my site Smile

- That and MyBB is a pretty good forum, with lots of support and features (and it's free)

Anyway, hi to all you MyBB people.

(2010-03-28, 03:33 AM)taqion9 Wrote: [ -> ]hi, i'm just register this forum. nice to meet you all.

Welcome you two to MyBB!
Welcome MyBBPoster and taqion9
Hope you'll have a nice time here