MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tikitiki Wrote:
7eddy Wrote:Erm yea i dont do much posting as i generaly get ignored xD
7eddy

Yeah same here. There's this girl on myspace and I keep trying to talk to her and she just keeps ignoring me

Just kidding

Welcome to MyBB Smile

Ah in that case i thank you all for not ignoring me xD and how strange for people who are your myspace contacts to not be sociable that said my entire contact list is bands Smile
I don't think I ever did this :p

Name is Shawn, I live in Illinois in the great USA. My hobbies include making forums and helping advance other forums. I own about 7 domain names and host with dreamhost. I am 23. My career is in investigations and protective services and I may be switching to Police very soon. I am a member of the Masonic Lodge. I am also a Skywarn Storm Spotter and I frequently chase tornadoes when they are in my area.

I like MyBB a lot and hope to convert my other 2 SMF powered forums to MyBB when that merger is open to use.

Thanks for having me.
Hey, I'm Megan from the US, California. I like learning HTML, computers, music, and cats. Shy Rolleyes
fireheart Wrote:Hey, I'm Megan from the US, California. I like learning HTML, computers, music, and cats. Shy Rolleyes
Yay, cats are awesome! Big Grin

I should start a post a picture of your pet(s) thread. Smile
I'm Shamil. I live in Canford Cliffs in England and currently doing my GCSEs. I'm a moderator of several forums and an administrator of two more. I currently program in PHP and am learning SQL.
Hi, my name is joyce from canada.

I basically wanted to test the image post on this forum.
Hey everyone! I'm fairly new, I have been on multiple forum softwares and MyBB has to be the best by far! Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the 1.4 version, when will this be out? Months? Years? Big Grin
Welcome. We don't have a release date set, but it should be out 'soon'. Smile
Hello friends i am clarke from india.I have very recently joined this forum.I have joined this forum to share and improve my knowledge with you people.I hope of a great cooperation with you people.
Hi. I'm Polish. I'm pawe song aka Paweł (Paul) Pietrasz. I have joined this forum to ask and test my English knowledge Toungue