MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my name is Emrik glad to meet all of you!  Big Grin
My name is LP-1. I no nothing about nothing. I couldn't code if North Koreans were going to hang me by my ankles in Kim Jung-Ils private outhouse. I've had a forum since we were using newsgroups to communicate on the internet. I was there for the chat room addiction and rode out MySpace, Facebook, and now twitter. I've tried killing my forum by shooting it in the head, nuking it, abandoning it, and trolling my own members. It won't die. So.. now I want to save it. I want my crazy theories, volatile arguments, and pics of what I had for breakfast preserved. I've used every software known to man (sans phpbb.) the reason; all my drive by techs all had their personal favorite and I went with the the flavor of the day. I've always been left with an unmanageable mess that only the coder who made it could figure out. So every coder started from scratch and an all new cluster f#%k was born. I've chosen phpbb because like my forum, it just won't die. It just keeps fighting and modernizing and stays prepped to rule the world when nostalgia does it's inevitable thing, and people rediscover the best way to think out loud, duke it out, or write your manifesto for global peace is the reliable old Internet forum. When that day happens phpbb will be ready, and my forum will be alive and raring to go. All I have to do is figure out a way to get a total stranger to help me do it. It's big because of pics. It has a store. It has paid memberships. It has a gallery. It won't be easy. But there's a way to convert me from ipboard to phpbb. I plan my
Last hurrah. And go out swinging. I think that hard working (reasonably priced), technical genius, who has OCD and wants it perfect - is right here, reading this post, right now. Is it you?
hello, everyone !! my name is steve smith, I live in new york. i am SEO expert. I enjoy being a part of the myBB community.
Hi? Im Kamen from Bulgaria. Great forum and platform myBB.
hi i shaun from sheffield uk
Hello all,Bella here nice to see you guys Smile
Hello I'm Brian and I never said hi when I first joined. So why not do it now.

So my name is Brian and I enjoy web development and helping people out that's why i'm providing support for the MyBB community, I also enjoy playing video games, chillin' with family, and going outside.
Welcome to all of you guys. Hope everyone is enjoying a lot.
Hi, I'm taxed and I'm an admin for a political forum. It has grown and become pretty busy over the past few years, so I'm looking forward to migrating over to the MyBB community.
Welcome me to this forum. Note that I am not really a spammer or spam robot and I am just a regular human.

Maybe if I had a soul implanted into a robot body, THEN I'd be a robot, but at least I wouldn't be a spammer!