MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, there.

I am Marth, known as Shawn. And I am a proud video gamer.

I'm 17, and I listen to rock through metal as my music taste. I live in Florida, which I'm going to move out sooner than I can think.

And alas... alas... um, alas...

* Marth stumbles on finding a concluding phrase.

I'm a loner.
Crikey I feel old after reading this thread, Obiwan here 33years OLD from the hampshire, england. Just getting interested in php and mysql, after seeing what mybb is capable of.
I thought at first that most people in this forum would be about the same age as me, how wrong could i be. Wish i had listened at school!
I just realized I have not responded to this thread yet.

Anyways, I am Matt Light from California (in the USA Toungue). I am 19 and have been programming in some way or another for about 6 years. The only other thing I am really interested in is watching TV or playing PS2 Smile

And oh, like Marth, I am pretty much a loner (with the exception of my online friends).
Hello!

My Name is Asher and im from the UK. I am 11 years old and a good guy to know.
Hey Asher Welcome to the Mybb community, you are possibly the youngest member here at 11 but i'm not sure.

My name is Darren, as if you couldn't or guessed that for yourselves, i am 17 years old and am into computers and pretty much all aspects of web development, especially web design.

A concluding phrase you say? May the Force be with you? hows that? It seemed to work for obi wan kenobi.
Hello to everybody, just joined here and hope that gold is gonna be released soon!
Welcome to the Mybb community. In all honesty though i would say realisticly gold is over a month away.
Hi. Im k776. Live in NZ. Used myBB since about the start of this year. Found it while using MsgPlus! Smile I think its great and have never used any other board (not kidding!).

* Concluding phrase *

" I'll be back "
I am the unkown, live in the USA Wink

myBB follower for as long as its been public, did mostly lurking. Signed up a long time ago but forgot the account name.

I have used every bulletin board under the sun. Still use vBulletin for most stuff but I wanted to get into something free and this is the only free board I like Smile.

Hey people I am new to this forum! I am the owner of a forum also I own http://www.cheaptechsales.com and my forum is located http://www.cheaptechsales.com/forum ! My forum is SMF not ppbb! I have used both I now like SMF better! I used to be a member at another board that used ppbb and then switched to SMF and know I like it!!! They switched to SMF because of security risks with ppbb! But anyway I am 18 and live in oklahoma city! I am a male and have been a webmaster for a few years and I am just finally getting to learning all of php and databases!!! Thanks!