MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2010-01-29, 09:51 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm Pirata Nervo and I hope I'll enjoy my stay here Smile

Welcome to MyBB Pirata! You know, there is someone here already that you remind me an awful lot of. Toungue
(2010-01-29, 09:51 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm Pirata Nervo and I hope I'll enjoy my stay here Smile

Welcome Toungue
So, I joined but never introduced myself. People call me Flav or Flove. I am 16 turning 17 in June. I live in Australia. I am a webdesigner and design mainly forum skins. I came over from Zetaboards cause their community sucks. I love MyBB.
Bienvenue Flav1us
Thanks for the warm welcome, time to unsubscribe from this thread
Ok thought id post and say hi, im Bryan Runic Deakin former customization and former marketing on SMF, now cant stand the project Smile Looking at either converting to IPB or myBB (sorry to say IPB is the favorite atm)
(2010-02-06, 12:13 AM)RunicWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thought id post and say hi, im Bryan Runic Deakin former customization and former marketing on SMF, now cant stand the project Smile Looking at either converting to IPB or myBB (sorry to say IPB is the favorite atm)

I was actually using IPB 2.5 about a year ago, but I switched to MyBB. Welcome to the forums though Smile
(2010-02-06, 01:10 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-02-06, 12:13 AM)RunicWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thought id post and say hi, im Bryan Runic Deakin former customization and former marketing on SMF, now cant stand the project Smile Looking at either converting to IPB or myBB (sorry to say IPB is the favorite atm)

I was actually using IPB 2.5 about a year ago, but I switched to MyBB. Welcome to the forums though Smile

does that mean you got a cheap license i can buy Toungue seems quickets and cheapest way is to buy someones license then spend the $25 to update itSmile

Anyway thank you for the welcome
(2010-02-06, 04:12 PM)RunicWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-02-06, 01:10 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]

does that mean you got a cheap license i can buy Toungue seems quickets and cheapest way is to buy someones license then spend the $25 to update itSmile

Anyway thank you for the welcome
I'm not sure :p I was actually trying to sell it a while ago, but I couldn't get access to the Client Area to get the license key and support said that it was no longer mine because I didn't pay renewal fees (even though it was a perpetual license).
Just saying hi Wink
My name is Marcin aka Nolt. Im a lead SMF translator and one of the admins of Polish SMF support board. Im here not because SMF have few problems now as some of you know, just that I recently watched how MyBB is evolving, this software have abig potencial.
If there would be a reason to choose my forum software to other one I rather will choose MyBB than other free one like phpBB etc. It's not mean I will switch Toungue