MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. And thanks for the welcome.

Regarding the idea to translate Chinese works: It came from when I read William H. McNeil's Plagues and Peoples. There is a chapter in Mr. McNeil's book where he talks about plagues in China, and he expresses frustration in having less source material than he would like because plenty of books with important records remain accumulating dust in Chinese libraries, as nobody with the proper expertise has taken notice of and translated them.
Hi. I'm TheWeatherGuy.
Hello The WeatherGuy
welcome to mybb forum enjoy
I'm Frank, I joined the MyBB forum to enjoy the community. At the moment I no longer run any forums.
Hey Guys,

I am Yamaha. I love MyBB and hope to understand the installation method of all types of things related to MyBB.
Hey Guys! Long time user, love myBB Smile Looks like a fantastic community here aswell Big Grin
Hello there I am J Curtis, a software engineer and I am really interested with using mybb for my upcoming project, leading to why I joined the forum and be able to gain more knowledge and insight about the software. I hope to learn a lot from here so I could ultimately decide to go with this choice.

Welcome all new members to the forum Smile
I'm the representative of Otaku Space, a site run by me. I joined MyBB so I could learn more about coding, and make changes to my website easier than when I was on my own.
My BB looks like a cool forum software. I might be running a forum soon, so I'm goign through my options. do your best to convince me!!!