MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I m Habib ullah from Pakistan.
Hey Guys,

I'm Lily from Wisconsin. I'm interested in being a webmaster as a part time job and am here looking for info on getting a forum up and running. My full time job is being a massage therapist and photographer. This forum seemed to have a lot of cool people and useful advice so I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys!
Welcome jsbill, habib and lily. Hope you have a great time here Smile
Hello,

I'm adam green

from east US and also
work for a user on here name master24

I work at most of his forum as an backup admin in case
some happens to his account.
Welcome Adam!
Hi I am VIGU Smile Em a Newbie hereToungue
Hello friends I am from india and make new Money making forum www.smmdesk.com via mybb.I was searching some cms for make forum and finally I chose mybb.So that I am proudfull for get mybb

Thanks
Hi Everyone,
I am new here and am glad to part of these forum am from Nigeria I have been told that these forum is a place to be and to meet with new friends am sure glad to be here.
Hey Mybb, fellow Admin here, of a Pokemon Forum of course, because I am a huge Pokemon fan! Nice to meet you all, hoping I can make some new friends!
Hi, my name is Arick and I live in Indonesia.
I join the forum because I had little problem with MyBB and I believe members of this board will be able to help me.
I speak both English and Indonesian.