MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, this is my first post.
I'm zetkenzo, I live in Bucharest, Romania (but I hope to live in USA after few years - this is my dream Smile).
I use HTML, PHP, MySQL, Javascript, Ajax and Flash (Actionscript). I find this MyBB Community yesterday and I like it.
I used phpbb, but now i have discovered mybb, and I am never using phpbb again.
I do like programming and I hope to make soon some hacks and mybe theme modification for this community, because I just realized don't look to be so complicated. Toungue
MyBB I think it's the best forum script... it's free and I found a great support from MyBB Team!
I have a girlfriend (very sweet) and she know the answer of the question: "What would you choose between me and programming ?". Big Grin
I will try to improve my english skill and I will stay here for a while.
Thank you!
Hello, my nickname is dx4.

I had a problem in activation but now, I'm okay! As you see, I have made a thread in "Bug reports". Smile
I am atomjani.
Quote:This is quoted test Cool
Hello~! I'm Ash Fohx! I've been using MyBB for quite some time now but just started some new forums with a friend of mine. I figured that it was finally time to join the official forums, so here I am! :3
(2008-06-12, 08:19 PM)Ash Fohx Wrote: [ -> ]Hello~! I'm Ash Fohx! I've been using MyBB for quite some time now but just started some new forums with a friend of mine. I figured that it was finally time to join the official forums, so here I am! :3

Hi there, welcome to the MyBB Community forums. Enjoy your time here. Smile
Hello everyone Smile My name is Gregory and i love MyBB.
hi nice meeting you here in conversation I'm Wabz aka Chris Whelan and also to others. By the way my name is Candice. I love listening songs.
Hi all,

I've used many different forum software in the past. I knew of MyBB, but honestly did not have the motivation to try it out. I had some free time lately so I decided to, and I don't regret it. I'm certainly no stranger to manual hacks and the like, but the plugin system here is one of the features that really won me over. The current beta is also a great achievement. Smile

I'm certainly going to keep up with MyBB as it's popularity and community grows.
I'm grandmst20, but more commonly known as Kris. I'm currently 17 and live in the US.

I'm a designer and web developer (to an extent Toungue). I've been using MyBB for quite some time and decided to finally register at the MyBB forums to contribute here as well. Expect future contributions. Smile
I am vilice .Born in China .A college student now.Hoping to become a software Engineer.I like make friends .Nice to meet all of you here !