MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GeekInc Wrote:About Me
Ok, Heres a little bit about myself
Name: Miles
Age 17
Likes, Computers, Chicks hahaa typical 17 year old
Dislikes . Rude people , Liars, Selfesh people
Favorite food Pizza, mcdonalds , taco bell,
Disliked foods, Brocoli, cabbage,
Favorite Color, Blue
Background: I am very familar with Photoshop, html, some .css some php and some mysql
About: I lived in Oregon most of my life just recently moved up to Eugene about an hour away it's pretty decent here computers are my hobby I spent most of my time on them I like long walks on the beach haaha jokes what more. Hey you know what just ask! thats a little bit about me (on to making my profile look cool)

khurram Wrote:Hello and Aslamualikum

My Name is Khurram
am From Pakistan.
age 24 yrs old
Doing job

if you need to know anything about me you can ask.

bye

Edd Simpson Wrote:Hi I'm Edd and I run a forum for my friends. I'm a Sparks.

Welcome to MyBB! Big Grin
Hi I'm Sledge and based in Norfolk, England.

I have just started a new forum for people who have been victimised in one way or another.

MyBB is great but I have had some trouble with the plugins since I upgraded to 1.2.8. I'll look for posts on this or ask in the support area if I can't find any.
Welcome.

We hope you'll enjoy MyBB.
Hi, I have been researching different bulletin boards for the last couple of weeks as well as admincp demos, and I think I have finally made my choice Smile Mybb it will be!
ForumSpark Wrote:Hi, I have been researching different bulletin boards for the last couple of weeks as well as admincp demos, and I think I have finally made my choice Smile Mybb it will be!

hehe i researched a bit too and a lot of people said myBB is better than vB, so i gave it a try. i really like it so far Big Grin
o and about me
My name is Paul, im 17 years old, i dabbled in PHP and ASP for a while, but i kinda dropped off and focused on graphic design. im currently trying to get site going, but so far no luck haha.
btw, keep up with these forums guys, its a really nice script Big Grin
Thanks for the positive comments.
Hello ppl I 've joined this site today, looking forward to chatting with you all. There're so many positive ppl here.
Welcome, JAYKLEN.
Welcome. I hope you'll enjoy MyBB. Smile
Thanks Kikkerkont and Destroyer 4 the welcome. hmm I am wondering if Jag100 can help me with this Theme which I like.