MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't remember if I introduced myself or not, I have been here ages though!

I am 16, and I am in year 11 at school. I do English, French, Modern History, Maths B, Geography and Economics, and I live in Brisbane (in Australia, if any of you don't know Toungue)

My name is Lachlan which is kind of obvious... 5:30PM here and getting dark, I should go now
(2008-07-27, 07:30 AM)Lachlan Wrote: [ -> ]5:30PM here and getting dark, I should go now
Computer screens have backlights, fear not. Wink

Or, turn on a light. Big Grin
The lights are on, but its getting dark and its sunday night and I should finish my homework! Big Grin instead of being on MSN and on MyBB forums

ooo its just started raining! yay Big Grin
(2004-06-04, 04:16 PM)Musicalmidget Wrote: [ -> ]I go by the name of musicalmidget, I'm (still) very musical but no longer am I so small. Toungue

I live in Yorkshire, England, and am currently sitting AS Level exams at my schools sixth form, where I have one year left before I leave.

My hobbies range from running and maintaining my website (myBB Mods), to playing my tenor saxophone in numerous bands in and around the town.

I enjoy being a part of the myBB community and will see you all around as it grows even larger. Smile

GiantSpider Wrote:Remember I sugested the quick edit/delete and Chris called me lazy. lol

lol. I seem to remember that I said the same to Shady when he suggested it to me a few months back. Toungue

wew
I am Jasper, a 25 yr old web designer and developer from The Netherlands. I turn 26 next week Smile
Been using MyBB for my forums @ ep2.nl for ages and love it. I'm also co-owner of EclecticRadio.nl, an online house radio station.

Nice to meet you all! Smile
Thought I might should post here since I've been jumping around helping answer support threads and such today.

People call me Ace or Barry, I answer to whichever. I'm a 22 year old college student currently working on degrees in Computer Programming and Internet & Web Development. I picked up MyBB a couple years ago when designing a website for my anime club and I wanted to try something new (after having only dealt with PHPBB and hating it). I tried several different forum systems including SMF, PunBB, and a few others that I can't recall offhand and in the end MyBB won out and I haven't looked back since.
(2004-06-04, 10:57 AM)Chris Boulton Wrote: [ -> ]I am the Shadow that lurks in the night... I am Darkwing Duck!

I'm your humble and friendly MyBB Manager, Lead Developer and Other. I still study full time at school (Last year!) and also maintain two other jobs along side MyBB. You can visit my personal site here: http://www.surfionline.com.

Smile

Hello, I'm James K. I love MyBB more now since of 1.4, and a lurker. I hope to showcase some of my new MyBB communities. I also archive old downloads of MyBB. I own sites like helpyoursites.net and talkkay.com (I may just soon put them on the MyBB software, you guys deserve the attention.) And that's about all, you will learn more about me in the future. But that's about it. Smile See you around, and everyone else around too? LOL
Hi, I'm Ddraiggoch06. I registered a few months ago, but haven't used MyBB properly since about July. I'm used to using phpBB, but have a new forum and think that MyBB 1.4 is much more feature rich and so more suitable for the job. Hopefully I can become an active member of this great community.
Hello i'm MyBB Workshop*. My real name is Ryan, I am from Scotland and I'm 15 years old. I create web2.0 mybb templates which are unique everytime. You will see me most often around the themes and showcase forums, but i'll be sure to pop in and out different areas.

I am just organising my themes site to be released soon =]
Hi, everyone.
I live in Zhejiang, China.
My hobbies range from soccer and PES6.
I'm glad to know you all.