MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all...I am pretty new here and thought I would take this opportunity to introduce myself. I thought it might good fun to start a thread talking about computer servicing stories and experiences. As a former computer service technician I know I have some great stories to tell....the first is a story about why a turkey baster full of butter and computer electronics don't mix....more to come?
hi! I'm a newbie here. I hope you can help me with my queries and also I hope I can be of help to those who need it.
I'm nothing, I listen to all kinds of music, and live in Edmonton, Alberta. I usually am outside most of the day, socializing with my friends. I make stencils, too. :]
Hiya i'm Kieran, I live in England and have been into computing all my life. I made my first website when I was 8 and came to MyBB when 1.4 was released :p
I'm not new, but I realized I never made a post here. o.o

So yeah, my irl name is Eric, and I'm into Computer Sciences, more on the gaming side of things, although I worked on a F.I.R.S.T. robotics project using LabView (A great software btw). I've been using MyBB since l.2 (Don't remember when), and am part of the team that created the hellspawn LiteBulletin (The vB lookalike MyBB ripoff that everyone hated). So I've had a history with MyBB, and I'm glad to be a part of the community. Big Grin
welcome polar. welcome Ooka

I am the founder of "No Way Out" gaming clan / team and have ran the website since it's exception. Our team currently plays mostly Americas Army and most of the other games are STEAM games etc...
I am a software freak....i love installing new software and judging it's capabilities. (hence...how i found MyBB)
I also do alot of graphics work with photoshop Big Grin
Welcome Vapor!
Thanks Toungue
Okay, I guess it is time to present myself Wink

Name Felix
Location Wuppertal, Germany
Age 24

Well, somewhen during the last year I set up a small community with a FluxBB... But due to the bad organisation or w/e they couldn't take any deadlines. And so I was kinda disappointed and searched for a new forum.

In the past I worked with phpBB several times, but I wanted something new, something fresh, which isn't used in every forum around the corner.

So after some time I found MyBB, installed it, ran it, was happy with it.
Today I am going more and more into extending the board, so I thought it would be a good idea to join the official board. Here I am and have a nice day, folks. Wink