MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am Hackforums. How are you?
Hello Berlo, nice introduction. I've had a look at your bands facebook page... ye look like a nice bunch... some great vids... i've clicked 'like'. Welcome to MyBB forums, although, it seems you've been here substantially longer than I have lol.

And also, welcome Hackforums
(2011-08-19, 10:07 AM)zillionz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Berlo, nice introduction. I've had a look at your bands facebook page... ye look like a nice bunch... some great vids... i've clicked 'like'. Welcome to MyBB forums, although, it seems you've been here substantially longer than I have lol.

Yeah, I just haven't bothered posting in this section yet.
Thanks for checking out my band. We need all the likes we can get!

Welcome to the forums!

Oh and your band, not bad at all. Toungue
(2011-08-19, 03:41 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums!

Oh and your band, not bad at all. Toungue

Thanks man. We have some big shows coming up in October and we are recording our debut CD next month. I can't wait.
Hi,
I am Stephen from United States,New to the forumsited that is why I'm looking for a friend...
Welcome to the forum Stephen. Hope you enjoy you time here with us.
Hello,
Stephen here new to the forumsites and happy to be here
Hi Dereck,
Pls. add me as your new friend,
I really excite here.
(2011-08-22, 09:53 AM)robertthompsonseo Wrote: [ -> ]hello members my name is robert SPAMson.
=============
free web templates

Fixed.
I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.My hobbies include watching movies, listening music & internet. Nice to meet you All.