MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bonjour,

Je m'apelle Joshua Jon Williams et j'ai quinze ans, aussi j'habite dans le Oldham en l'angleterre. J'ai un chien parce que mon autre chien est endormi, c'est tres mauvais et malheureux!

For the past two years, I have been working in various communities, though it was a rare case for me to see any of these using myBB, but it's their choice. Additionally in the past 2 years, I have found myself endulged into new hobbies, such as photography and creative writing, which I find both entertaining and enjoyable.

I am a firm believer of community co-operation, where a community works in harmony with each other, not the opposite away around, which if you were to ask, yes, I have witnessed it and I'm never pleased at the ridiculous behaviour.

Merci beaucoup,
J. J. Williams
Hi, I'm Onur.I'm 14.I'm very interesting at PC, Web Design, and learning much everything about PC.This is just for saying "hello to all".!!!Toungue
Hi !
This it's my second post and I think here must be first, right ?
I don't speak english very well but I try to introduce myself.
I'm from Romania and MyBB become my hobby in last week, when I see it first time.
I learn a lot and I am so happy because I find here this comunity.
I try to make a forum for my future web site and I want to make it in MyBB.
I hope to take your support.

Have a nice day!
topindex
Welcome to MyBB.
Hiya! Big Grin

Well, reading over some of the other intro posts sure made me feel old, lol; my eldest children will be 14 in November! lol

I'm into web development, love computers, love to learn, customize scripts and templates, and am addicted to making chainmaille.

I actually downloaded MyBB to use on a community site for those into medieval pursuits, crafts, SCA etc and am so impressed with it that I'd like to be able to use it on my other websites that are presently using phpbb.

I just cannot get over how simple MyBB has made it to install plugins and change the look of the template... amazing!!

Greatttt job everyone!! Big Grin
Welcome 4coder! As well as other newcomers
Hey There...

My Name Is Naveed But professionally known as BOSSWink

nice to meet u all...i love MyBB...Smile
Hello!

My name is Marcel. I am from Romania.

MyBB is the best!
Welcome.
Hi~
my name is cici

nice to meet you guys in here.