MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to the community annecrew
Hey all!

I'm MadComp, aka Nathan Pinno, aka Swagnilla Ice (you might have seen my music videos on YouTube). I live in the province of Alberta in the country of Canada. My favorite hobbies are reading, writing, biking, and working on my websites. I use MyBB for my main site, Leet Link.
Hello welcome to MadComp enjoy Mybb Smile
Hello and welcome... will check out your music vids!
Thanks to both. I've been registered for over a year now, just never had the urge to post before. Wink
welcome to annecrew enjoy forum mybb Smile
My name is Anne and I am from United States..Join this forum because I found many informative topics and having such a nice members.
(2011-08-27, 06:34 AM)annecrew Wrote: [ -> ]I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.My hobbies include watching movies, listening music & internet. Nice to meet you All.

(2011-08-29, 09:30 PM)annecrew Wrote: [ -> ]My name is Anne and I am from United States..Join this forum because I found many informative topics and having such a nice members.

Really?
Hi.

I am not a MyBB user and therefore probably should not even be here. But I like forums. So there.

My name is Kevin. I live in San Bernardino, California. I am thinking of majoring in literature, learning Mandarin, and translating Chinese works for researchers. Since that is what I want to do. My dreams include traveling the world and reading every book on my ever growing to-read list.
Hello Medora, and welcome to myBB. Interesting ambitions!