MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I'm Art, have been using MyBB on and off since 2009. Over the course of the years using MyBB, I've seen the best and worst of days running various communities. Right now, I believe I should apply my concern towards my college education for the time being, but without a doubt will sit back and witness MyBB's next generation software evolve as long as the great team behind MyBB stick together. It's good to be a part of this virtual family.
Welcome all to the MyBB forums.
Hello everyone, I am Jerry, I am a webmaster with website management and system admin experience. I live in India. I am happy to be here with a great community supporting MyBB software.
Rossi white is a SEO expert by profession. For more than two decades, he has been in the SEO on a wide range, which has bloomed herself to gather an objective and impartial opinion of latest trends.
Hello everybody!

I am David and I have been building websites for over five years now. Most of the work I do involves WordPress but I recently had to create a MyBB theme for a client of mine and now I want to make more. Smile

I'm a full-time web designer and I would like to contribute to this community with tutorials and free themes.. this is why I am here, besides the fact that it looks like a good community!
Hi Guys i m Hope T Sweet.
I am 22 Years old. i live in Hicksville New York. I dont have any work to do right now so i started my own blog related to free games because i love games.
http://gamersfly.blogspot.com/
I am new and this is my first post in the forum. I am planning to start online marketing business and gathering information for that purpose. I have used different sources for this purpose and i hope this community will support me.
Hello Everyone!! Smile
I am Shalini Verma. I live in India and I am working here. I have a deep interest in SEO, SMO, PPC and digital marketing. I love to study about this. Also, I am aware of web development and designing. I have joined this forum to enhance my skills in web development.
ello. ive just joined . iam completely new to my bb. but iam willing to assimulate into this community post hastedly.
Hello new here. My name is Haris and I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina and I want to contribute to the development of mybb to the best Bulletin Board script in the world