MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm back! My name is Ashley, I'm 21 next month, and I run one forum of my own. I look forward to getting to know all of you.
Cool. Welcome to the forums. Smile
hi my name is jamil. i live in huntsville,texas. i play video games,powerlift,and hold a job. i am a really nice guy to hang with and talk to.
(2009-05-21, 07:55 PM)bo123 Wrote: [ -> ]hi my name is jamil. i live in huntsville,texas. i play video games,powerlift,and hold a job. i am a really nice guy to hang with and talk to.

Welcome to our community Jamil. Your name means "beauty" in my language!Wink
I'm ryano, and I live in Manchester, England.

I'm only new to MyBB, but once I get my site(s) converted over I'll probably be around here quite a lot and look forward to getting to know you all.
hello, i am alice from Edison Scientific,China.
If you want to learn chinese mandarin , please contact me.
my msn:[email protected]
Hey everyone, I just wanted to make a quick post to introduce myself to you on this message board.

My name is Andy Moquin from Buffalo, New York.

In the meantime, I will be stopping by once or twice a day to make a few posts and hopefully become a part of what seems like a great community of webmasters working together and I look forward of getting to know you all.
Hope to build a great working relationship with as many of you as possible over the coming weeks, months and years...

Cheers,
Andy
So I'm a noob without a girlfriend and I'm 27. Epic fail, I know. And I'm a web developer and internet marketer who doesn't know jack about development and marketing.
Hey everyone, looking for an alternative to Vbulletin to start my site up. Just uploaded it to my host now and i'll start editing the site soon. Its a local car forum, I tried a similar one before but it didn't work out, thats why I don't want to use expensive software just in case it doesn't work out. Looks MyBB is good software though.
(2009-06-07, 05:43 AM)99MustangGTman Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone, looking for an alternative to Vbulletin to start my site up. Just uploaded it to my host now and i'll start editing the site soon. Its a local car forum, I tried a similar one before but it didn't work out, thats why I don't want to use expensive software just in case it doesn't work out. Looks MyBB is good software though.

Welcome to the wonderful world of MyBB!