MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to all who posted thier intros since i last posted Smile
* Moo waves. ^_^

Short-time fan, first-time poster. Toungue The name's Steve but I'm known as Moo to a lot of folks (yip, 'tis a genuine nickname); I hail from bonnie Caledonia (that's Scotland to ye modern kin) which is currently being pummelled by rain. Yay! Heart

Technically, I’m a civil servant; in real terms, I’m the poor sod that answers the phones, but I enjoy the banter. Big Grin I haven’t used MyBB for very long but for a couple of months now I’ve played around with it and fallen quite in love with it; alas, I've hit a nasty stumbling block and have been forced to come and embarass myself before you all. Figured it was only polite to say hullo before doing so haha. Blush

* Moo slinks back to work.
Welcome Moo. Enjoy MyBB!
Cool I've heard B4 that the 3rd times a "CHARM"? I've tried this 3x's already, Anyhoo! I'm James Campos Sr. aka; San Anto JCSr. I was born & raised in San Antonio, Texas "ALAMO TOWN" I'm looking 4ward 2 sharing stories/adventures with yall! Until next time, Take Care, L8r. James, "VATO LOCO" Cool
Welcome to Moo and San Anto JCSr Smile
[attachment=19576]Nayar: "Thanx" 4 the Welcome comin' live from "ALAMO TOWN"* "Take Care"! Until next time, James, "VATO LOCO" Cool
welcome all the new members
Hi, I'm Mark J. I live in MN. I have a two year degree in Veterinary Technology. Web design is a hobby of mine. I also still do Pokemon, despite my age. Everyone needs to have something fun to do. For forums I have tried other styles of forums other than MyBB, but I just didn't care for them as much. I joined this forum because I have pretty good knowledge of the ACP and wanted to offer help to others.
hiiiiiiiiiii im a newbie ..........
Hi, welcome to the new users ;D