MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure if I ever posted up an introduction and if I did, I'm sorry for the repeat. Well, my name's Kyle and in the IRC chat room, I have Dishin Nutrition, Dishin, and Kyle all registered. I know some HTML, CSS, and PHP. I own www.furyphp.com and I hope to see you all around
I keep getting some kinda error message when I try to download a theme
For support or help, please create new threads in the forum that best fits your problem.
Also, tell us where you are trying to download the theme from (in a new thread somewhere else).

Welcome to everyone. Smile
rh1n0 Wrote:tell us where you are trying to download the theme from

Here
JAYKLEN Wrote:

Here

Reading aint that hard ...

In order to download attachments at this site we ask that you contribute a minimum of 3 posts to this community.

Minimum post requirement is 3

You obviously haven't made 3 posts yet =P
JAYKLEN Wrote:

Here

perhaps you missed the part where he said "in a new thread". In case you haven't noticed this is the "introduction thread" not the "theme problems thread"
Hey all *waves*

Thought i would pop in and say hi to you all. Smile
Hello all
Hey hey, I'm Archon. I do small-scale webhosting out of my house, on a starter set of hardware/bandwidth. (Since I'm not allowed to advertise it here, you'll have to PM me if you want to learn more about my hosting. Toungue)

Aside from that, I listen to rock music like Tool (My favorite!) and 311, and System of a Down. I am a heavy gamer, and am usually playing all kinds of games ranging from Fallout to World in Conflict.

I also do image work in Photoshop and Gimp, an will gladly make signatures/avatars for people.

I am pretty good with Linux, especially Debian and Debian-based distros.

I am new to MyBB, and have a MyBB-powered board set up. I would have posted it in the Showcase, but due to the rules for that board I would rather avoid posting my site there. I am working on setting a second up, which will be posted.

Feel free to PM me about anything!
Hey, my name is David - I host and run the forum for the website croft manor (TR fan site lol)I used SMF for a brief period until I found MyBB (Which rocks Big Grin)

So, yeah, see you around xD

Ps: Link to the forum is in my sig (Just click the image)