MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tunnan here, joind this forum becouse i had some problems
with the forum but now its all good again =D

my hobbys are making music and collecting old stuff.
What kind of music may i ask? and welcome!
Hello,

I'm Mark, newbie here... I'm a man from manila. I'm too busy working as a freelance webdesigner, virtual assistant, data encoder, SEO/SEM marketing, web researcher, etc.

This is the first time I'm going to use myBB community. Hope to know you guys and hope to have a meaningful chats or discussions with you.

Peace!

<snip>
Hi I'm rollingsta, I am from England and I am glad to be here and find a forum script that acctually makes sense and that works.
I have big plans with the forum I am building. Gonna take me some hard hard work though. I just hope it all pays off.

Smile
So I ditched Windows last month and am 100% Linux on Ubuntu now, so I'm also going to go open source for another forum. I've had a couple forum sites with vB, but never got them to take off. But I like having a hobby to play with so I'm starting another one shortly. Hello, and I'll be around a lot for awhile.

snerd
Hi,

I'm Amudeus Mozart from Philippines but that's not my real name. Toungue
Hey,
I joined here to look for an alternate forum software for my friend. He ran a vBulletin before, but that was to slow though. You can call me Yellow if you want. That's my usual alias. You may PM me if you have any questions. I don't know so much about all this web stuff, but my friend does, he's a nerd Wink But with the time I'll learn some things too. I'll be around here from time to time to lurk what is new. Thank you Peeps for putting a lot of work in this software, I really appreciate it!

Yellow
Hello my name is Taz and I am really new with MyBB and currently trying to covert from AEF to MyBB.
How are you doin' guys? you can call me pauline
I am a new member of this forum and I hope I'll have the chance to interact with you all!

have a nice day!
welcome all!