MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey. I'm Mike owner of GearsGaming Forums. I joined a few days ago. and I'm really liking Mybb compared to Vbulletin. The nulled versions suck Toungue anyways im sticking with Mybb. Its really good and very easy ( Or easier then vbulletin) I hope i enjoy my stay here Big Grin
Welcome GearsGaming!
hello everyone,
jose here.... I like to read books, watch movies and have fun. SmileBig Grin
(2010-03-29, 08:46 PM)GearsGaming Wrote: [ -> ]Hey. I'm Mike owner of GearsGaming Forums. I joined a few days ago. and I'm really liking Mybb compared to Vbulletin. The nulled versions suck Toungue anyways im sticking with Mybb. Its really good and very easy ( Or easier then vbulletin) I hope i enjoy my stay here Big Grin

(2010-04-01, 05:32 PM)josemathews Wrote: [ -> ]hello everyone,
jose here.... I like to read books, watch movies and have fun. SmileBig Grin

Welcome here. Have a nice stay
MyBB FTW!!!
Hi, I'm Cosmin i'm from Romanian but now i leav in Germany...18 age ( in september 25 ) and this are all...
My english is so bad, becouse ...i dont know.. Big Grin
Peace!
Hello everyone, I am an IT consultant and doing my executive MBA.
Welcome here Smile
Hello, I am Samurai Bruxo (my real name is Vinicius), I am from Brazil.

I use MyBB in my forum, because it's the best free forum software I've ever seen. I registered here to ask for support if needed, but i don't think I need to, because all this time and I did not come across any error about MyBB.
Welcome Samurai Bruxo.
Hello, I am 04wilsonm (Real Name Mike) and I am a Web Designer and IT Technician in England.