MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm Jeff... You can call me NoPizza. I'm here because I'm looking to start my own forum, and I'm pretty sure this is where I should start. There's so much on this site it's overwhelming. But I hope to learn a lot and become an active member.
Welcome NoPizza, good luck with your new forum.
Heya, Here It Is Toff, Interested In Sports Forum.
I Think Its Enough xD ..
Ahhh finally got my account activated! For some reason my activation got hung up all week, took some reaching out, but finally got on here! New to myBB, have my forum all setup and getting some solid activity (450+ users and 200K views in the first 2 weeks!). Users are diggin the site format, lot of work to be done yet (on my part)!

I'm new to the PHP/mySQL world for the most part (been many years since I initially dabbed in it). I'm a full time Java/Spring/Struts/Hibernate/myBatis/Oracle PL/SQL developer...so little bit of a learning/syntax curve to PHP, but getting the gist of it, along with the myBB implementation.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hello. I'm sure I'll have some questions and certainly a lot of ideas! I'll dig around and search what's out there a bit before posting my questions!
(2013-02-10, 02:53 AM)Clover13 Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhh finally got my account activated! For some reason my activation got hung up all week, took some reaching out, but finally got on here! New to myBB, have my forum all setup and getting some solid activity (450+ users and 200K views in the first 2 weeks!). Users are diggin the site format, lot of work to be done yet (on my part)!

I'm new to the PHP/mySQL world for the most part (been many years since I initially dabbed in it). I'm a full time Java/Spring/Struts/Hibernate/myBatis/Oracle PL/SQL developer...so little bit of a learning/syntax curve to PHP, but getting the gist of it, along with the myBB implementation.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hello. I'm sure I'll have some questions and certainly a lot of ideas! I'll dig around and search what's out there a bit before posting my questions!

Ahh, if only the rest of our userbase did that. It would be a dream come true for the support team.

Welcome to the forums. Smile
Hi All,

I am Venkat, I live in India. I am a new PHP Programmer interested to develop few applications taking the help of the senior guys here. Please suggest me which applications will help to generate income.

Advanced thanks to all you guys, hope I will get good suggestions here.

Cheers!!!!

Hi All,

I am Venkat, I live in India. I am a new PHP Programmer interested to develop few applications taking the help of the senior guys here. Please suggest me which applications will help to generate income.

Advanced thanks to all you guys, hope I will get good suggestions here.

Cheers!!!!
Hi, I'm haykin09. I live in the Bangladesh. I'm 21 years old and in the 3rd year of my university. I like doing stuff in the computer like programming or web designing.My website is here http://www.bdjob.com.bd.
Hi guys im new here nice to meet everyone on hereBig Grin
Hi there, my name is Denzon I'm 19 years old and I live in the Philippines. I'm a very easy person to get along with, and I like to make new friends with new people, I have been joining forums for a few years now, and I can get very addicted to them.

I'm a huge Anime fan, and have been all of my life. My favourite anime series are dragon ball, naruto, and of course One Piece!
Hello I am Roy aka theroyoboyo.
I am in to coding and I have lots of goals.
I love music and gaming mostly dubstep in the music part.
I have some coding experience but not much.
I am small (13) but do not underestimate my power neither my knowledge as you where where I am too.
This community is amazing and nice and helpful, I love it here.