MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ahero4heor Wrote:Welcome, there's new smilies in 1.4. Lol.

I haven't seen them... could you link me to a preview, please?
Whoa, I actually remembered my username and password set here. O_O

Anyway, I'm Marth (real name's Shawn), also known as *shot before handing out a slew of other usernames*.
Hello, googled how to report a hack attempt, and found all youSmile
Hello I am New Here
Lol! I love your signature Your End Is My Begining! But Begining is actually spelt Beginning. Lol.
Hai :]
My name is Maddie and I live in California.
I like soccer and south park
maddog Wrote:Hai :]
My name is Maddie and I live in California.
I like soccer and south park

Welcome. Quick question, you've been attaching the same image to some of your posts. Is their a reason?
Hello everyone. My name is BlueEew.

I have finally decided to register here as I am about to make some myBB forums. I have had some projects planned for a while now. I was origonally going with phpBB.

However I thought, why not try the newly fast growing popular software myBB. Smile

So here I am.

Hello everyone.
Welcome! Glad you decided to take a look at the software and the community. I'm sure you'll love it. Big Grin
The name's Claudio, from Mozambique. Started using MyBB 1 year ago for my classifieds section on my Mozambique Business Portal www.clubofmozambique.com. Mozambique has a very small presence on the web, so i'm trying to push that with the help of free CMS software and My BB.