MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh well, just stopping by to express my gratitude to the community! Just finished riggin' a board and it's been really smooth and intuitive apart from a slight oversight on my side.. Thanks to helpful error messages, correcting that was a breeze! I hope this experience with myBB lasts throughout its uptime Heart

Kudos also to forum-software.org! I had some previous experience with phpBB, so the whole reason I decided to try something new was an overwhelming amount of positive feedback on that site!

Keep up the good work, folks! Much respect from .ru Big Grin
Welcome to the community Smile if you need help, just ask Big Grin
Nice to meet you! I am living in China and my job is related to the foreign languages. We use BB for one of our forums. Glad to be a part of this new (for me) community!

Hi, I'm Meg. I am a computer user by default. I actually am an outdoors person who (in her mind) still works and plays outside all day long. Sadly, the desperate need for money and the new ability to earn it while online and still take care of my kids has relegated me to sitting in front of a screen all day.

I have a million ideas and if I could get them all going, I'd be rich. But for now, I have my nose to the grindstone to pay the bills. I've been learning a lot. I have some sites I hope to get up this year, and some would do very well with forums.

I've been familiar with bb forums over the years, as members of several online communities. It's a good tool and I appreciate the helpful community that is attached to it.

Be seeing you!
Hey Meg! Welcome to MyBB Smile
Hello,
I'm 'Solution'.
I'm a web developer and I hope I am able to help anyone in need of assistance! Smile
I am Harlen, a nursing student from Philippines. I am here at mybb to make a new community called Nurses Online Community. I am looking forward to learn more into this matter.

Thank You!
Well hello there Harlenjoy Smile have fun and I hope your site succeeds Smile
Thank You Sir Tom! Smile
Hello, I am the developer of Ars Regendi, a political and economical simulation game, where we are also running a mybb-board. I come from Dusseldorf, Germany and earn my money with writing riddles and job applications, developing games and finding names for companies. 41 years old, doing quite a lot of sports and love playing board games with friends Shy