MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

Names Matthew (that's my real name) and I've joined. I'm currently making a forum with MyBB and thought it wise to join the support boards. I look forward to meeting you guys Big Grin
Hello there MyBB community. I am currently a student and my hobby is playing the latest video games, listening to hard rock; alt. rock; hip-hop; heavy metal; nu-metal songs, and obviously working with websites.

I am currently obsessed with MyBB after I lost my vBulletin license. So far I have received fantastic help from the community and have had a great experience using the software. It's quite similar to vBulletin, so that eased the learning curve for me.

Hope to stick around here and learn some things. Smile
welcome Bad Bieber and Visored , have a great time here!
Howdy,

My name is Darryl and I've been lurking here for the last couple of years. In the past I ran a pretty successful vBulletin forum, but sold it to focus on other projects. I've been working on a new site, WizGamer, which will be for those people who like online games.

I'm also considering creating a few other forums with unique designs on domains that I own and are sitting idle. Should be a lot of fun.
This is Sara and i am here to learn about web designing and other things which relevant to internet.
amon91 here. You may know me as a supervisor at MyBBCommunity.com. I'm gonna be around here quite often.
Nice to see ya here, amon91 Smile
Hello Guys and Guyesses

The names Jim and I have just taken over a MyBB forum after the Admin was forced to resign for family reasons.
My main websites are all nautical (no, we don't talk like pirates) and based on Wordpress so MyBB is an entirely new ball game for me.
I'm retired and enjoy clay shooting and using my rifles and black powder pistols.

Oh yes, I have been known to down the odd tot of rum (or two).Big Grin
"Guyesses"... classy. Toungue

Welcome aboard man!
Greetings from TX. I'm a long time implementer of SMF and decided to make the switch to MyBB. I'm quite impressed thus far not only with the product but also those in this forum. Nice to see so many helpful people.

My plans for my first implementation of MyBB is for a Ford automobile enthusiast site for those in my region. Sure, there are only about a million of these on the internet, but I thought it would be a good way to cut my teeth on myBB.

The implementation of MyBB was pretty straight forward & easy. The implementation of different themes took a bit of a learning curve but were pretty straight forward.

Anyway, looking to contribute what I can to the community along the way. Wish me luck!

Forbin