MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome Block and Benszor.
Welcome to MyBB Block and Benny!
(2010-01-24, 01:54 AM)Blockhostess Wrote: [ -> ]Blush Hi I'm Jakki aka Blockhostess. I'm from a small town in PA.

I'm here to try your forum software. I'm looking to convert from one to another.

<-- snip (removed on request) -->

(2010-01-24, 11:39 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Block and Benszor.

Welcome to the MyBB community forums, please enjoy your stay and please post any issues you have with your MyBB forum Big Grin
Heeello My name is Andrew and i`m glad to be member of this community.Hope we have fun together
(2010-01-27, 11:10 AM)lakshacain Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone ,
This is Lucky. I am professionally an engineer. At present, I am staying in Tokyo. I find forum discussion, a very interesting stuff to do. I used to hang out with these forums during my spare time. Many topics have got a healthy discussion over here. I think it would be most enjoyable while doing discussions in this forums.And pleased to meet all the other members of this site.
Smile

(2010-01-27, 01:25 PM)andrewy Wrote: [ -> ]Heeello My name is Andrew and i`m glad to be member of this community.Hope we have fun together

welcome guys, welcome to the mybb community forum, i look forward to seeing you guys around/
(2010-01-27, 11:10 AM)lakshacain Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone ,
This is Lucky. I am professionally an engineer. At present, I am staying in Tokyo. I find forum discussion, a very interesting stuff to do. I used to hang out with these forums during my spare time. Many topics have got a healthy discussion over here. I think it would be most enjoyable while doing discussions in this forums.And pleased to meet all the other members of this site.
Smile

(2010-01-27, 01:25 PM)andrewy Wrote: [ -> ]Heeello My name is Andrew and i`m glad to be member of this community.Hope we have fun together
Welcome to MyBB! I hope you like the software!
Hello guys! I new here in this forum. Glad to join here and meet new friends out there.. I hope i enjoy my stay here.. Have a great day guys!
(2010-01-29, 08:54 AM)danmartin Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys! I new here in this forum. Glad to join here and meet new friends out there.. I hope i enjoy my stay here.. Have a great day guys!

Welcomme to MyBB DanMartin! I also hope you enjoy your stay, and I hope you love the software just as much as the rest of us!
Hi, I'm Pirata Nervo and I hope I'll enjoy my stay here Smile
Welcome Pirata, you seem to remind me of someone Toungue