MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Travis Toungue glad your at MyBB!
welcome Travis! Hope you enjoy your stay!Smile
Hello Everyone!
My name is Jimmie Lin and I'm 11 years old from Lisbon, Portugal. I am a Web Developer and Programmer and I started that on early 2007. Actually I did start earlier. I still remember when I played with Dreamweaver when I was 8 years old. I was not successful actually.

Now talking about Web Development/Programming languages, I speak english know (x)HTML/CSS (They're not programming languages actually..but anyway), PHP/MySQL and on Programming languages, I know C/C++ and Python. Cannot do anything good with C/C++, but I'm quite good with Python. Wink

Now, I've been using myBB after I got disappointed with many forum softwares, and I still didn't leave the wonderful myBB world. If you want a specific date, July 2007. I was so happy. And I thought that SMF was the best thing ever. Bah. :p

Alright, enough writing! Hello everyone, I hope to meet many friends here!

~ Jimmie
Welcome to the commnity, Jimmie!Smile
Hey there, I'm new to the place and I'm looking to start a MyBB forum, so look for it in the future. Toungue
Welcome to the community!Smile I look forward to that, as long as it's original:p
I'd like to think of it as original in a sense. You'll just have to decide for yourself when you see it! =]
I look forward to being able to make that decision :p
welcome Wink if you need anything, please PM me
Hi
I'm Greg
I'm a 27 year old hairdresser from Germany.
I do a lot of Computer stuff in my spare time.

I produce electronic music in my free hours and try to arrange an event once in a while
I'm a real hardware freak, so my room is full of old and/or rare synthesizers.
I earn some money as a graphic designer too...
I'll try to change to graphic design in the next years...
Since I'm gonna built up my own buisness it's gonna be a lot of work.
But so far I have good customers and they pay good money. (even if it's not even nearly enough to make a good living)

I don't really sleep (maybe 3-4hours a day) but whom am I telling that..? I guess most people here don't sleep too much
I don't watch TV.
(yeah I have a girlfriend.. I could never be without)
Well I guess I got a little problem with working too much but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

OK gotta sleep now...
It's 3:38 here. Work starts at 8:00... that means 3 hours to sleep 1/4 hour to shower n wake up (coffee and breakfast on the way to work) 1/2 hour to drive to work...

Oh and I really like this forum...

Some cool people here