MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yo. Im David. You can call me iNerd xD I live in England in a town called Basingstoke. I've been a Website Admin/Server Admin since I was 13, I'm now 19. 20 next month :O My hobbies include going to the Gym, Gaming, Managing the iNerd Network on my own server, and Cooking Toungue Nice to meet you all Big Grin
I'm a newbie too. I'm sure we will be taken care of here.I am glad to join this forums.Hope you tell me about something in this forum
Smile
I'm Coffey, I'm from Ohio. I'm a forum-obsessed developer hoping to create some useful things for the MyBB community. I own a few little forums most concentrating on music, though some other topics too. I'm really into hard rock and metal, EDM, technology in general and the outdoors.
Hello! Im new too to the forums.
Hi, I'm +Oblivious, and I came here in order to see what I could do with my domain name: MyBBForums.org
Hi @mybb,

I am Ram Babu from Ludhiana city, India , a new to this forum. And planning to start a forum community discussion board. After a deep research I came to finalize and start using MyBB forum, as recent positive responses at forum-software.org/best-forum-software-of-2012 in favor to MyBB has pushed me to use only this rather other freeware forums. Hope I will launch my forum soon at http://www.seobooklab.com/forum
hi everyone of this forum its me Mehr and i am very new in this forum i have just join the community to say hello
Hey guys I am Zeva also very well known as Apraxiahs, I have been creating forums using MyBB since 2010.
Hello! I am Daniel, I am a young computer programmer that lives in Toronto, Ontario.
Hey everyone, I'm new here, how's it going?