MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am Nayar from Mauritius.
I am 16.
I love to mod motorola Phones
I like american RAP
And thats all
Hi Everybody.

I am Anish K.S from Kerala (God's Own Country), i am a Software Engineer. i like SEO and Blogging.

very happy to join this community Smile
I'm Cloggedone, and I'm from Carmel, Indiana, USA (It's a bit outside of Indianapolis). I really liked MyBB, so I figured I'd get back into it! I do web design, and currently am helping to run an MMORPG. Not sure if this is allowed, but my site is http://hazzohotel.com/forum2/ .
Hi, Good day!

I go by the name of da_phantom, a shadow that will never be reveal in a public forums.

I live in Metro Manila, somewhere in the Republic of the Philippines and am currently a 3rd yr. High School student.

I don't know what else to say but my favourite sport is Parkour and my hobbies are reading books, watching movies and also including Parkour or freerunning.

As a new member of MyBB Official Support Forum, I'll try to explore and learn new things here.
Howdy everyone.

I'm a staff member at GamersRegion and I recently joined to see what all the fuss is about. I'm not going to be very active so say your welcomes now Big Grin
Hi.

I'm NewmanYoshi7.

And... Yeah. I have a forum on WebringAmerica.
Hi everyone. My name is Chris. My online alter ego is Sabbz. I'm 36, happily married and proud father of my teenage son. I'm currently a full time student, majoring in IT/Network Administration, in my 3rd year. I'm in the process of switching over to MyBB and so far, I'm pretty happy.
Guys its me Jaloko. 11pm or any other people from original gamers region pm me
My name is Edward and I play sports as well as design websites. I'm a 15 year old computer hobbyist and MyBB is my favorite bulliten board system.

PS: This is my first post Smile
My name is Alex. I'm into traveling, music, computers, and hanging with friends.

I have been using MyBB for quite sometimes, but only recently decided to join the forums.

Thanks you for creating such a wonderful Bulletin Board Software!