MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Everyone,

I'm Shayne. I'm a big tech junkie. I run my own board, and I'm always interested to learn new stuff about BB.

Thanks
welcome Dafi and Techguy Smile
I'm xoom. I live in Norway and I'm a pretty big Metallica fan. I'm also a fan of the old game Doom and Doom 2.
welcome xoom, dafi, techguy and all of the above Toungue
Hello!!!

My name is stephene. I'm from Texas.

Hello everyone, I'm new to the MyBB Community forums!

I'm a young user of MyBB and have implemented the software on my new forum after having some problems installing it, now I've worked it out I've started using it. I must say, it's a lot easier to use than phpBB is, and the plugins are ridiculously easy to install.

Thanks for making the software such a great one, and I'm sure I'll be around here often to learn and teach others once I've learnt more.
Welcome to all Big Grin

(2004-06-04, 09:38 AM)Wabz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I'm Wabz aka Chris Whelan, I live in a town in England Called Billingham. I have a range of hobbies from Camping to Drinking, and love Hip Hop music

Give me some details about yourself Big Grin
A nice ice-rink there too Big Grin I lol at how in the UK, drinking is a hobby Toungue

30 years ago, stamp collecting was a hobby Toungue
I wonder... are some of these intros just those usual one post spammers with bad English so prevalent online?
(2010-12-14, 12:54 AM)benlin910 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Welcome to the forum, newcomers are always welcome as long as they behave and don't break the forum rules. Wink
Hello, I'm Chuchoide, or Chu.
I came here to have support in MyBB, but why not stick around with the community?
I'll be sure to post around here, and become a nice Poster Smile