MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people, a noob here from the UK, down south east.
Inherited a forum due to an untimely death of a friend. Been learning the behind the scenes stuff of MyBB since June this year when our forum crossed over from SMF (didn't know much about SMF either).

I am pretty useless at a lot of stuff behind the scenes with coding but I am learning with the help of a friend who is in partnership with a big hosting company.

Been lurking for a long while learning from you folks (learning a lot actually). Only registered tonight as I carried out my first big change within the cPanel that was due to following some great advice here tonight and having the "man marbles" to have a go. Whoop!

There, I have been honest with you over my intellectual ignorance here. I trust you will be gentle with me when I have an issue and pop in for help.
Don't beast me!

Nice to be a member here at last.
Welcome to MyBB!
Welcome all to MyBB Smile Have a good time here, and if you ever get stuck... just ASK! Big Grin
Thanks folks.

Right then, where do I start?
j/k

I'll just keep reading and soaking up the info for now before I become a nuisance Wink
That's the correct way to be Toungue read first, ask questions later Smile we have a wiki for a reason Big Grin it's a shame more people aren't like you...
(2011-12-04, 11:07 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]That's the correct way to be Toungue read first, ask questions later Smile we have a wiki for a reason Big Grin it's a shame more people aren't like you...

Do you mean "like me" as in daft or read first. Haha!

Cheers! Smile

hello all, i try mybb last night and great
Welcome to the community! Smile
Hello all
im warunasat from sri lanka
thx all who created and develop all this stuff in this forum

im very satisfied for being a part of mybb community and its plugins ect...

http://www.warunasat.com/index.php
www.warunasat.com
Hi,
I've posted, but haven't seen this thread before. My name is Mark and I run a small forum and really appreciate all the hard work and community effort I see here. If I can learn enough to pay you guys back for the advice I certainly will Smile