MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi mybb lovers.
i'm ugur
i live in Turkey
thanks to arno,black_inci,contra,themem,canconti,kabus
i've got known mybb with them
i am student at university.i like program coding and php
i used vbulletin before mybb but i don't like it ,mybb is different i love mybb
thanks myBB group and turkish support team.
Hello, actually im a n00bie here... another people has become from Indonesia. And this is my first time using mybb. Another forum machine thats great.

Thanx
Suppose I should say hello as well, I joined almost a year ago, but never got round to launching my myBB site.

However now I am actually almost ready to go, have a couple of little jobs to do and then the db conversion from phpBB (yikes).

Love myBB though, it is just so simple to use.
Hi, I'm Kenny, from Yakima, Washington. I run a small home network of servers and a couple of sites for hobby learning. My current projects revolve around LAMP, but I'm mostly dabbling with MyBB. A friend of mine mentioned that some of the forums he went to used it, and it was the first I'd actually heard of such software that was free that looked pretty good.

I really love the MyBB software the more and more I use it. I'm slowly but surely getting myself into modifying and analyzing the code of it. I know practically nothing of PHP, but I'm experienced in C and other scripting, so I hope that in time I will be able to make subtle but profound modifications for myself, as I see this possible with the open-ended nature the code seems to have so far. Terrific stuff.
Hi, My Name is Ryukushi-kun, I joined here to improve my skills in being an 'Admin' anyways~ Hi!
Hi all, my name is Nina and just started learning about MyBB, I have almost no knowledge in the technical things but I hope to find help and ideas for my preparing forum Smile
Hi, I am Aaron Hall. I am 18 and have just published my first book. The link to it at Amazon is in my signature. I decided to use MyBB as my forum software once I finish getting my site up. I also am learning PHP/MySQL. Smile
ciao a tutti
vi leggo da molto tempo e vi seguo con molta attenzione. In questi ultimi giorni sto cercando di capire altre cose e rimango meravigliato da quanto sia partecipe la gente nella board

Complimenti a tutti e un saluto dall'Italia
Constine Wrote:ciao a tutti
vi leggo da molto tempo e vi seguo con molta attenzione. In questi ultimi giorni sto cercando di capire altre cose e rimango meravigliato da quanto sia partecipe la gente nella board

Complimenti a tutti e un saluto dall'Italia

i dont understand it but i think you're mybb lovers so welcome the communityWink
Hello,

My name is Ben and I joined originally for some help on my MyBB forum, but I decided to keep coming back because its a really nice community. The forum isn't as strict as phpBB's community forum either Toungue.