MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice to be here, love myBB Big Grin
Hello :Smile I'm David from UK. I play (mediocre) guitar, enjoy keeping fit and occasional bit of yoga. That just about sums me up really :Big Grin Anyway nice to meet you all!
Hello,

Very nice community, glad to be here.
Hi all,

I am bestkeptsecret.

I've just started trying out myBB for the first time by puttingĀ a new forum together.
Hallo. My name is Hanna. My friends refer to me as hantas or pocahantas..hence my user name. Glad to be here Smile
Hello, my name is Robert glad to meet all of you! ^.^
Been here a while don't think I've introduced myself.
I'm Dead-i aka Matt from UK Smile
Hello. My name is Austin, I'm from Florida USA. I want to make a Christian forum. After looking into phpBB and Drupal and some other forum and site building foundations I decided on myBB and I am happy with it.

Thanks to all the contributors and may the Lord Jesus bless this work, establishment and organization, and the developers and contributors. Amen.

I'm not helpless!
Hiya, I'm Printers, I'm a forum manager for a Garry's Mod community, I'll be here when I need some support. See you around.
Hello everyone.

I'm new to the MyBB neighborhood as I just discovered it two days ago (I know..i've been living under a rock).

I've been using free forum solutions for some time (PHPBB and PHP-Fusion) and was looking into purchasing a paid software like IPboard or Xenforo.....and then I found THIS PLACE!!

it has everything I need, the professional look that I want and the features I desire (with the plugin/theme support).

I'm fairly confident I won't need another forum software ever again!