MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why did you leave SMF?
(2011-04-12, 06:37 PM)Looking Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you leave SMF?

Well, I've not officially stopped deploying SMF. I guess you could say that I'm kicking the tires on MyBB. The reason I'm looking outside of SMF is due to the popularity of other more content rich options. vBulletin has always attracted my eye, that was until I ran across MyBB. Thus far, it seems to fit the bill. I guess I won't know for sure until I get to a point where I figure out the best way to get activity on the new BB (without the skulduggery of shameless plugging in cyberspace).

I guess you could mostly say this will be a proof of concept.

Well if you have any questions I'm sure our regular support bot(Matt) will get to it quickly Toungue.
(2011-04-12, 08:54 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Well if you have any questions I'm sure our regular support bot(Matt) will get to it quickly Toungue.

You rang?? Smile
Hi all, especially the old wolves in the field of MyBB.
I have no experience with MyBB, so I'm just glad for any advice.

Looking forward to using Mybb.

That is all. Big Grin
Welcome, .DrAkE Smile We'll be happy to help with any probs you have.
I've been on and off this website for a while. I'm back again.
I'm Jo, pleased to meet you all! :-)
(2011-04-15, 09:50 AM)SpaceFreak91 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been on and off this website for a while. I'm back again.
I'm Jo, pleased to meet you all! :-)

I had you in my sig for the longest time.
Introduced myself a while ago, but that's outdated Toungue I'm Tah (<- not first name, it's like "the" Toungue) Zonemaster and I'm coming from The Netherlands. My real name is Robert and I'm fourteen years old. I'm a PHP developer, I'm currently developing a language editor. I'm using Windows Vista and Ubuntu. I haz Xbox360 too Big Grin My favorite bands are Linkin Park, Green Day, Skillet, Rise Against and a few more. My favorite movie... well, I don't really know. Pirates of the Caribbean is cool, but I also enjoyed the Mr. and Mrs. Smith movie. My favorite games are Halo and Modern Warfare. Any questions? Smile
(2011-04-18, 05:43 PM)Tah Zonemaster Wrote: [ -> ]Introduced myself a while ago, but that's outdated Toungue I'm Tah (<- not first name, it's like "the" Toungue) Zonemaster and I'm coming from The Netherlands. My real name is Robert and I'm fourteen years old. I'm a PHP developer, I'm currently developing a language editor. I'm using Windows Vista and Ubuntu. I haz Xbox360 too Big Grin My favorite bands are Linkin Park, Green Day, Skillet, Rise Against and a few more. My favorite movie... well, I don't really know. Pirates of the Caribbean is cool, but I also enjoyed the Mr. and Mrs. Smith movie. My favorite games are Halo and Modern Warfare. Any questions? Smile

Welcome! And yes I do have a question: What plugins for MyBB have you made, plan to make, or are making?