MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, im jaron, im 18 and live in Geraldton, West Australia

my hobbies include playing pool at the pub with my mates, and random acts of programming. There's not much else to do around here Wink

oh, and i used to be 'gump' before the db reset Big Grin
musicalmidget Wrote:
GiantSpider Wrote:Remember I sugested the quick edit/delete and Chris called me lazy. lol

lol. I seem to remember that I said the same to Shady when he suggested it to me a few months back. Toungue

lol im not lazy and its been implemented now giantspider ..
hey Big Grin

I love this board Big Grin

I have old board running at ircd-mods.com Toungue
Daniel Wrote:
musicalmidget Wrote:
GiantSpider Wrote:Remember I sugested the quick edit/delete and Chris called me lazy. lol

lol. I seem to remember that I said the same to Shady when he suggested it to me a few months back. Toungue

lol. You knew I was only joking didn't you? Toungue
I am Lucid a.k.a. Eric in real life. Toungue I was a mybb beta tester on the old forum (that still gonna be Chris?).

28, going to be 29 in a few days. Time flies by when you get over 21, so for all those younger ones here, enjoy life at every moment!

I enjoy drinking beer and vodka, but not together heh. Listening to music (metal preferred), building websites, doing artwork/graphical design. I live in what one could call the 'boonies' here in Virginia, Usa.

Hmmm...what else? I have too many projects and hobbies, I am a Gemini lol.
musicalmidget Wrote:
Daniel Wrote:
musicalmidget Wrote:

lol. You knew I was only joking didn't you? Toungue

yes lmao Toungue
Hey look leave me and my lazy feature out of this thread ok?
I am Parker Peterson, formally known here as [Frost]
Welcome back everyone!
Hello, im 2$CoMpLiCaTeD$4u. Alot of you probably dont know who iam or way... but i was the same person with the same name.... just idnt post or chat all that much... that will change now hopefully.. Big Grin

Im also part of the staff over at MyBB Mods... welcome back everyone ! And long live MyBB!
I'm Ryan, I made two hacks for MyBB: Debug Mode, and Limit Breaks.

I hope to make more, and hopefully someday help out with the MyBB staff. Wink