MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, everybody, I am new one here, please give me a hand if i have any question in the future. thanks in advance.

Bill
Hi I'm Amanda.I come from China.It is a beautiful country.
Do you want to come here?
I'd like to make friends all over the world.
Hi Amanda, do you even have a mybb forum? The one in your link certainly isn't.

Constine Wrote:ciao a tutti
vi leggo da molto tempo e vi seguo con molta attenzione. In questi ultimi giorni sto cercando di capire altre cose e rimango meravigliato da quanto sia partecipe la gente nella board

Complimenti a tutti e un saluto dall'Italia

Here is the translation I came up with:

hello to all I read to you from much time and I follow to you with much attention. In these last days I am trying to understand other things and I remain amazed from how much people participate on the board

compliments to all and a salute from Italy
Hey,
I'm David, originally I joind the German Support Board for some help, and then I found my way to the source of this wonderful project :-). By now I am a supporter at http://www.mybboard.de.
I think you assume I am from Germany, right, and there is not more to say, so...
Wilkommen. Big Grin
Hi there everyone,

How are you doing? Let me present myself: my name is A.J. and I'm 21 years old. I'm 4'9" tall and weigh 99lbs. I'm originally from Vietnam and I was born in Paris, France. You know me now. If you want to know more of me, you can send me some messages. I hope to know all of you and have a good time here. Smile
hello my name is pachel i live in the netherlands my hobbie is computering.
nice to meet you al
RE: Introduce yourself
hmm i may be a little late for this but here goes
Hey im Odyssea im 18 and from England. Im helping a friend with her website and i get the job fo findidng the best bb for her needs Smile at the moment your winning by miles xD
I speak several languages such as french spanish german sweedish and japanese along with my native english so i spend most of my time translating for my friends websites :s. I like motocross and swordfighting. Erm yea i dont do much posting as i generaly get ignored xD
7eddy
Welcome.

We won't ignore you. Smile
7eddy Wrote:Erm yea i dont do much posting as i generaly get ignored xD
7eddy

Yeah same here. There's this girl on myspace and I keep trying to talk to her and she just keeps ignoring me

Just kidding

Welcome to MyBB Smile