MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, My name is Craig and I'm a 22 year old man from the UK. Really love the improvements that MyBB 1.6 has brought. Well done folks. Big Grin
Hello, My name is Miroslav.

MyBB is great !
Hello everyone,
Some of you might remember me on the forum, I used to be a support team member and moderator. I've been a proud user of MyBB since 2006 and have decided to venture back into the community after staying silent for a long time.

I love the way MyBB is looking (1.6 is shiny!) and hope to once again be a contributing member to the forum. I apologize for my sudden departure a year ago, and can't wait to catch up!

-Kodaks
Holy crap! All the oldies are coming back now! /pretends to know you from the old posts i've known.

Welcome back Kodaks.
(2010-08-18, 02:14 AM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,
Some of you might remember me on the forum, and used to be a support team member and moderator. I've been a proud user of MyBB since 2006 and have decided to venture back into the community after staying silent for a long time.

I love the way MyBB is looking (1.6 is shiny!) and hope to once again be a contributing member to the forum. I apologize for my sudden departure a year ago, and can't wait to catch up!

-Kodaks

Welcome back mate Smile

// Newbies welcoming Veterans. xD
(2010-08-18, 02:14 AM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,
Some of you might remember me on the forum, and used to be a support team member and moderator. I've been a proud user of MyBB since 2006 and have decided to venture back into the community after staying silent for a long time.

-Kodaks

Remember the name but nothing else Toungue. Welcome back though.
Alex Smith, Nice second name Wink.

Mine's Smith too.
Something tells me there are more Smiths on this forum Toungue.
Hello everyone,

My name is John Smith. I work for the local hospital, specializing in the IT department.

Nice to meet you all,
John.
Welcome Smile