MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2004-06-04, 02:08 PM)Dale Hay Wrote: [ -> ]Hi im Dale, I live in the county of Warwickshire in England. Im a school drop out because of bad family problems and I enjoy programming. I use HTML, PHP, MySQL, Visual Basic[dot]NET. I'm not a fan of girls... so yes i am gay... so make sure there aint no jokes directed at me then. Thanks Big Grin

Oh and im 16, 17 in November. Big Grin

Hi, this is shakib khaled, I like your approach. I also like programming. But I am not capable to do this. Best of luck for your future.
Hi, this is yash from india.

thanks
yash
Welcome, everyone!
Myself Neeraj Ojha from India. I am simple and straight guy who is ready to make new friends. I am still a student and learning every single day.
Hi, i am jackie, come from a little town in Los Angeles, US. I like playing basketball.
Hello MyBB!

I am a new member and hope to be a regular part of the community. I am in the process of putting up my own forum community and will be using MyBB!
(2015-12-18, 02:00 AM)Zmans Wrote: [ -> ]Hello MyBB!

I am a new member and hope to be a regular part of the community. I am in the process of putting up my own forum community and will be using MyBB!

Welcome to the community :]
Greetings MyBB community!

I registered a few months back and didn't realize that I haven't said hello, so Hello!

I have to say that I have been working on my first MyBB forum site off and on for a few months and really love the MyBB forum software, it's great!

I've been a member of many forums and have to say that there seem to be some good and helpful people here, and that's really appreciated. I hope that I can help other members out in any way that I can when needed.

I look forward to interacting with as many of you as possible and you can always feel free to say hello any time, i'm very friendly and easy to talk to. If you would like to know anything about me, just ask! Smile

I'm from California, USA for those who would like to know!

Cheers and see you all around.  Smile
Hey there everyone! I'm Codie, I've been in the MyBB scene for a while now and I'm just now getting around to making a forums account. I have never had an issue with the software so I've never created an account here. I just felt that I would introduce myself and see if I can help anyone with anything.

Thanks for the awesome software!
hiiii i m new in this forum.