MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What about the people that only register after i have posted it Toungue
(2008-12-26, 10:03 PM)JohnMac Wrote: [ -> ]What about the people that only register after i have posted it Toungue

He presents a good point :p
ah! truth. very well! if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you get!

Welcome Big Grin
Hehe, i shall win!! Hoah Toungue
if we had rep on this site I'd +rep the heck out of you two!
(2008-12-26, 10:10 PM)MCII-Totality Wrote: [ -> ]if we had rep on this site I'd +rep the heck out of you two!

Why's that? :p
cuz you guys deserve it! you deserve all the reps you get! *in very loud angry yelling* xD
(2008-12-26, 10:15 PM)MCII-Totality Wrote: [ -> ]cuz you guys deserve it! you deserve all the reps you get! *in very loud angry yelling* xD

Thanks, much appreciatedSmile
Welcome all new!
Hello, I'm Travis. I'm 18 and I currently live in Columbus, OH. Hometown is near Cleveland, OH. I'm a computer junkie. I got started in 8th grade and since then, I haven't stopped! I run a web host and, obviously, TopixCube.

I like to do web development more than computer app development. I'm a CompTIA A+ certified IT professional, CompTIA Network+ Certified Professional and I'm currently going to college for Computer Network Administration and Network and Communication Management. And my home network rises above the rest!