MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello E1,
My name is Mohamed Alsemany I'm a web developer for more than 17 year I have some projects in PHP , NodeJS and some other languages. I like also to build Databases of projects in mysql or mongodb. 
it's a long time I haven't used any Forums software , I used to develop some very simple forums , blogs or CMS for my websites . I know well MYBB however I never tried it before I'm installing it on my new website I think it is very simple and have a lot of features that can save a lot time 
I would like to thank all the developers and the translators who works hard to release this great software
Thank you  
-------------------------------------
At  Alsemany
I am Amaya (Sandy). I live in Georgia (USA) and I am trying to get the hang of myBB (or phpBB, I haven't picked yet) and I am exploring the forums for each.

*waves* Nice to meet you all!
Hey I'm Alfred, I'm from Nigeria. 

When the missionaries leave, so does their wifi, and I am forced to encapsulate my bandwidth packets into a flare which I shoot 32 degrees lateral of the sun.  Doing this process back and forth is how I get my internet to work when missionaries are not around.

The missionaries used to not have wifi, and I never knew about the internet then.  I had to learn how to become hacker because stupid missionary only allow christian site

Thank you I hope to contribute much code that will feed my people
hello newbie to the site

from the UK, England and am wanting to start a new journey in a different Forum Software then ipb (that i was using) can't wait to get stuck in and meet the community.
Hi everyone I am a new user in this forum.
Hey Guys,

I`m new here. I live in Berlin. I love travelling and technologySmile

Thanks,
Conor
Hello mate,

I am new member into this board. Opened my account here few minutes ago. I would like to introduce myself with all of you here.

Thank you!!!
Thank you mate for your warm reception. I am glad to get your response.
hey everyone Funny title Ik but anyway
hi there I am Jenna, nice to be a part of this community