MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! I go by Sundim online, and I am 20. I am a new SMF Convert. Been using SMF since it forked from YaBB. However, after looking over MyBB recently I decided I would switch over Smile
I just joined these forums and would like to take the time to let you know a little bit about me. I'm Stephen Morphey 25 years of age. Glad to join here and I am hoping to make some wonderful friends along the way. Nice to meet you all.
Welcome to the dark side,

We have cookies

and beer Big Grin
Welcome nikgary.
Hi all,
My name is David, I used to run a MyBB site a few years ago for a short time and now I'm back. I have been in the Telecommunications industry for 30 years, I'm a level 1 Engineer for a World Wide Telecom company in Arizona. I have been flying single and twin engine aircraft for the last 21 years. I just took over the forums in our small town in AZ and kindly removed the PHPBB they had running and moved MyBB right into its place! Its nice to be back..

And a personal thanks to those that have helped me with questions, and make the plugins and themes we all use!
Welcome back David/Dpdurst.
I'm DarkRaven and I'm from Ireland. I've been on forums for about a year now and I've been running my own since February this year.

Thought it was about time I signed up to the community forums seeing as I've been using MyBB for long enough. Smile
Hello Everyone,

I am glad to be part of the site.I have visited the site and found many interesting things. It was easy to be registered myself to the site.
Forum discussion is my one of hobby.I always want to get some important and helpful information from the others and want to share my thoughts.It would be great to share my thoughts.
Hi, I am from Adelide, Australia...I am a newbie here.
(2009-11-09, 09:31 AM)adelaideroofingexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am from Adelide, Australia...I am a newbie here.

Welcome!