MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm a fresh new mybb dev from France, usually by the name of Nomad but this one was already taken.

I've been invited to co-admin a big existing forum so here I am, happy to join!
(2014-12-25, 02:48 AM)FoxPac Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I am a person that is in the planet known as "Earth". lol jk

I also live on Earth, but I'm not from Earth (no jk).

Quote:I am Ryan, I like pie, and I live in California.

I like pie too!

Hi Ryan.
Hello everyone, I have just signed up.
Not new, but never really introduced. I'm Cedric, 23 years old, forum developer.
I am Also New .Hope I get some knowledge from this forum
Hello everyone. Wink I'm back!
(2015-03-04, 01:46 AM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone. Wink I'm back!
Interesting code, I took me here: http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_...ration.asp
hai my name is Rex A. Gacang Jr. 18 years of age, I am a newbee here ^_^. The purpose I've joined this community is for our Subject matter.
Hi To All ....! i'm Muhammad Arslan Bashir , From Pakistan , i'm 18 years old $ Owner of TaleemiMaktab.in . i'm student of Medical .
Hi, I am Richard! I like web designing, I was interested in web designing when I made my first website with the help of tutorials of course Toungue. After learning about web designing, I further designed my website by adding a nice navigation bar and creating pages to promote what my website is for (promoting the purpose). I was marveled at the website I did and I decided to look for forum software and I found MyBB very interesting as it as cool features and a good administrator system and a forum system which surpassed my expectations of a forum website. I then looked for themes for my forum and I found one, it was very interesting and had this "mysterious & dark" feel about it. Toungue That's my intro. Smile I do hope that MyBB will improve its software to deliver the best forum (I do consider MyBB the best forum software, its 1st place on my chart followed by vBulletin and then Simple Machines. Though I have to say... vBulletin and Simple Machines are tied but due to vBulletin's much neater organization of its User CP and all that stuff. Anyway... I will end my intro with a full stop here and a goodbye of course to you readers! Goodbye! Hope you enjoyed my intro! I would like to know of yours and a backstory too!