MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2010-02-08, 04:30 AM)jemswillam Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Everyone,
I am new to this forum.
I from IT field. I am using internet and forums from last 3 years.
I love to play chess and watch movies.
I want to thank administrator for giving us the space for sharing our knowledge.

(2010-02-08, 09:58 AM)Nolt Wrote: [ -> ]Just saying hi Wink
My name is Marcin aka Nolt. Im a lead SMF translator and one of the admins of Polish SMF support board. Im here not because SMF have few problems now as some of you know, just that I recently watched how MyBB is evolving, this software have abig potencial.
If there would be a reason to choose my forum software to other one I rather will choose MyBB than other free one like phpBB etc. It's not mean I will switch Toungue

Welcome to MyBB Nolt and Jem! I hope you like our software!
hello everyone.Nice to meet you all Smile
(2010-02-10, 04:35 PM)blaster123 Wrote: [ -> ]hello everyone.Nice to meet you all Smile

Nice to meet you too blaster.
Hi everyone!
My name is Jckson and I am new here. I am 2o years old and I am studying in computer engineering. I am so happy for joining here. I hope I will get good information. Listening music, playing games and watching movies are my hobbies.I like also video games and the Internet surfing.
Hi, my name is Andrea and i just joined
Welcome Andrea.
Welcome @ Andrea enjoy Big Grin at MYBB
(2010-03-02, 02:38 AM)morgan123 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, friends, i am newbie here and i want to join your community to learn some important things. I hope that every member would support me? Discussion is must to learn about new things.

Welcome to MyBB!
(2010-03-04, 08:32 AM)spanisheyes Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Graham here from the UK. Glad to be here. Smile

Welcome Graham here Smile to the great Opensource Forum hope you will enjoy here Big Grin
Hello Everyone. I'm a vbulletin refugee.

I'll continuing using vb on existing sites, but planning a new project and currently testing mybb.