MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Introduce Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good evening everyone, my name's Milkasa (believe it or not), I'm 17 years old and to be honest, I'm not really good with web design or developing, I'm more the Community Supporter, the one who loves the contact with other people. I help others & giving helpful advice.
That's it from me, thanks for reading this!
(2016-05-07, 07:05 PM)Milkasa Wrote: [ -> ]Good evening everyone, my name's Milkasa (believe it or not), I'm 17 years old and to be honest, I'm not really good  with web design or developing, I'm more the Community Supporter, the one who loves the contact with other people. I help others & giving helpful advice.

Welcome to the forums Smile
(2016-05-07, 07:07 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-07, 07:05 PM)Milkasa Wrote: [ -> ]Good evening everyone, my name's Milkasa (believe it or not), I'm 17 years old and to be honest, I'm not really good  with web design or developing, I'm more the Community Supporter, the one who loves the contact with other people. I help others & giving helpful advice.

Welcome to the forums Smile

Thanks a lot!
Hello,
My name is Cosmin, I'm a calm person.
I'm 20, living on this small planet earth.

Working with graphics, html & css(Not that good at these).
I love to explore, smoke and take a walk in the nearby forest.

Learnt some C# & Python... neither good at these too.
Hi i'm Filip.
Live in small country(Croatia) in town Zagreb.
Like to drink few beers with budies, gaming, and learn a hell lot of things.
Recently started new tech and gaming community ---> G4area
Hi All,

My name is kuotong. I am from Malaysia and live in Penang Island. I liked to play computer games and develop some web and android application in my free time. Nice to meet you all! Big Grin
Hello.

I have two personalities (hence the dual username), though we decided to account share on sites outside of our board to avoid either of us being banned for "alt accounts".
Speaking of which, I already have two accounts on here but lost the password to both of them and both of the emails are likely inactive.

Anyway, we are here because we own a MyBB forum on IcyBoards and it makes sense to also be on here, I'm not sure if IcyBoards sites are allowed to be supported, given they are free hosting, but the installation is hardly changed from stock MyBB save a few things.

So, we like gaming and music, and own a (very cute) Pug. From the UK. Started to get into boards at a young age, around 8(?) though started owning one in 2014. My birthday on here is different to the one shown on our separate profiles (mine 21/9/01 and Keiko 20/3/96, the reason for 21/12/98 is because that's in the middle of those two dates).

Should have mentioned. Amy Rose is adorable (^^)

Only tech device I own to get on the web is an iPhone 5c, meaning I can't jailbreak it, but oh well. I'll wait until iOS 10.

Yeah, hope I enjoy. Maybe I sound a bit depressing, who knows. Toungue
~PuggyDreamy
(2016-07-30, 04:53 PM)PuggyDreamy/CosmicKeiko Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if IcyBoards sites are allowed to be supported, given they are free hosting, but the installation is hardly changed from stock MyBB save a few things.

They are supported here; however, you must still abide by the MyBB rules regarding content and the copyright footer.
(2016-07-30, 08:43 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-30, 04:53 PM)PuggyDreamy/CosmicKeiko Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if IcyBoards sites are allowed to be supported, given they are free hosting, but the installation is hardly changed from stock MyBB save a few things.

They are supported here; however, you must still abide by the MyBB rules regarding content and the copyright footer.

Hi spork Smile
Anyway, thanks for telling me. I wasn't so sure.
Hi all,

I'm Denny, in my 20s (  Blush  ) and orignally from Cork, Ireland.

Got into programming in my teens and love it. Looking forward to sharing and caring with you guys !

Cheers